Saturday 7 March 2015

Dear Diary (#1)


Source: Google


Dear Diary,
I have some good news to share with you. My best friend or recent crush is coming tomorrow to meet me. He is my best friend from kinder garden. I still remember at our first meeting we fought for the first bench. After that we fought for class monitor positions and started to fight for tiny things. We never realized when our fights turned to friendship and we became close friends. Everything was picture perfect until his father’s transfer news broke on us. He moved with his family, at that time we were only fourteen. After his departure, I started to realize his importance in my life. I was too depended on him. I never noticed when my feelings changed for him.

Finally, he is coming tomorrow after seven years. Some days ago a message popped on my window screen on Facebook from him. In that message he said that he has an interview to attain, and he wants to meet me also. If he could see that, I’m on cloud nine right now.
I have selected my black dress for tomorrow. Black is his favorite color. At first I want to know if he has the same feelings for me as I have for him. After that I will confess  my feelings....

See you again

This is the first part, I will be updating the second part in my next post...

Thanks for stopping by... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...