Saturday 7 March 2015

DEAR DIARY (#2)

Source: Google
Read the part 1.

Dear Diary,
I felt guilty for rudely behaving with him. Ohh... My heart isn’t at ease because today my whole day went pretty bad. Yesterday I was so excited to meet him, but after seeing him today that excitement vanished. He brought his girl friend to meet me. I looked again his Facebook pictures and his pictures are so captivating, but he already has a girl friend, whom he loves truly. I felt broken. I had waited for seven long years for his arrival. I couldn't control myself and behaved badly. 

I’m disappointed, maybe I was hoping too much. I never realized his flirty messages in Facebook were nothing serious. But still I’m concerned about his interview. Did he perform well? I know I have to call him to know the interview result and to say him sorry also for my behavior. I know I can move on and after all he is my best buddy. I have lost my first crush but can't afford to lose my best friend.



See you soon

Thanks for stopping by...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...