Wednesday 18 March 2015

PRECIOUS MOMENTS

Source: Housing.com


Family is my pillar of strength and the ones who supported me during my rough time. My parents are the best parents in the world; they have guided me, disciplined me, loved me, protected me, supported me, taught me and helped me in taking the right decision. They have stood by my side in my every decision. Till now they never spoke rudely with me.


My father is in the corporate sector and my mother is in the teaching profession. The whole week I don’t see them properly except Sundays. And every day we spend our time together at night. My mama leaves for her work at 6 am and returns at 1 pm. Papa leaves for his work at 10 am and returns at 8 pm. I wake up at 7 am, leave for my school at 10 am, return from there at 5 pm and go for my tuition at 6 am, which lasts for 3 hours. In our daily schedule, we miss each other’s company. We spent time together at night.


Before our dinner we three sit on the sofa. I make tea for them and during their drink, we state our daily happenings, funny moments, dilemmas and our quarries. Being an extrovert person I love to share my school tales with my parents and they laugh their heart out. The first question directs toward me is how your study is going, followed by what is going on in your school, are you participating in extra activities and did you do something in your school. I’m a notorious kid, so every once in a while a call comes to my parents about my mischievous doings. Sometimes papa says, ‘What are you doing these days? I’m not getting any call from your teacher.’  


They love to give me lectures and I have to hear it. Everyday papa asks me when my exam is. I respond by saying ‘Papa I told you yesterday.’ After our talk sessions I and mama move to the kitchen, I love to eat cake so everyday mama bake it for me. Mama prepares the batter and I help her in setting the oven.  Together we prepare the cake and in a spur of the moment we finish it. Sometimes my parents taunt each other about who is working more and who is an efficient worker. They ask my support for them and I enjoy their fake query.



Together we sort our problems, share our happiness, covert the serious moments into jolly moments and release our stress. My parents never let the loneliness and uneasiness engulfed me. They give me advice whenever I need it. I love to spend time with them, though we spent a little time together in a whole day, but those precious moments is bliss for me. And I feel proud to have them as my parents.     

This post is inspired from Housing.com and written for #together and #lookup.

Thanks for stopping by... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...