Saturday 7 March 2015

Doodle (#1)


Source: Google


The climate was changing and the monsoon had arrived. I was drinking a cup of hot coffee. I was biting my nails and my heart was beating so fast as if it was going to explode. I was also tensed. I was in a horrified mood and I felt like I will be collapse. My father was having study loan, home loan. He is growing old and can’t work hard anymore. He had retired from his job one month ago. His pension wasn’t much to overcome the due expenses. He had supported me till now and now it’s my turn. I was still unemployed; I had applied in some organisations and got rejected also. The day before yesterday I had given my interview and was waiting for its result.
 
My phone’s ring brought me back from my thought, I accepted the call. After received it I heard the caller’s word patiently. After some time my emotions changed from horror to jolly. Tears fell out of happiness. I ran towards my father, touched his feet and announced, ‘I got the job.’  

Thanks for stopping by....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...